Secure, Reliable Networking Solutions for Substations & Smart Grids
Improving Productivity, Security & Uptime
As industrial networks become larger and more complex with increasing numbers of switches, RTUs, PLCs, I/O modules, IEDs, IIoT devices and human-machine interface (HMI) panels, the importance of efficient network mapping and supervision is paramount. Belden network visibility and monitoring solutions improve productivity, security and uptime by letting you visualize the status of your network and gain the insight you need to quickly locate problems and make informed decisions.
- Easily discover, map & configure network switches & devices in any size network, including SNMP-enabled devices from any manufacturer
- Monitor network nodes using iOS or Android-enabled mobile devices from any location via WLAN, Ethernet or cellular connections
- Innovative graphical user interface enables color-coding network conditions & visibility to vital dashboard information at-a-glance or in-depth visibility into every connected device, including unmanaged switches at the edge
- Improves overall security through user roles, customized alerts, lockdown capabilities & event history
- Hirschmann Annual Maintenance Plan provides cost-effective updates and cost control for effective budgeting
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & cybersecurity products designed to work together for maximum...
Ruggedized managed Ethernet switches engineered for reliable performance in industrial environments
Industrial HiVision - Network Management Software
High-performance software enabling efficient mapping and supervision of industrial networks
Flexible device networking solutions for a wide range of industrial communication applications
CONTROL SYSTEMS PRODUCT GUIDE
Industrial Control System (ICS) Visibility
Six steps for an organization to take when securing their assets.
Energy & Utility Network Architectures
An aging power grid infrastructure along with new demands for digital technology are driving forces for the next generation grid infrastructure to automate and manage electricity needs now and the future.
From the Blog
Transformer substations are used to convert the high voltage levels of electrical distribution systems to lower voltage levels for use by homes and businesses. Locating substations can be difficult however, as many people believe they are unsightly...
Belden | 08.12.2015
In today’s information age, everything in our lives, both as engineers and consumers, is about data. From big data and smart cities, phones and cars to the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), we have access to an incredible amount of information...
Angelina Dorman | 07.12.2017
If you’re a regular follower of our blog, you’ve likely seen the topic of Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) pop up repeatedly. That’s because we believe it’s a critical set of technologies that will finally provide timing guarantees for the delivery...